Mar 23, 2011

Goodnight, Sweet World.

So I'm in Act III of Cymbeline right now and I've reached a point where I've been awake for so long my eyes can't focus on the page, so I figured I would come and blog a little bit and post my favorite line. As usual, I've touched on all the naughty bits, and I've come to find that I genuinely enjoy this play. In fact, it might be my favorite that we've touched on so far this year. The plot so far seems to make sense, as far as Shakespeare goes, and the characters are entertaining. We'll see if this good luck holds up or if it's just a fluke.

Oh, and, the favorite line. Made particularly amusing by the notations presented with it, which basically explain each of the terms by saying it's a sexual reference. As if we didn't know that already.

If you can penetrate her with your fingering, so; we'll try with tongue too.